Buy Hydrocodone Watson 10/325 mg online in United States with overnight delievery
Hydrocodone Watson 10/325 mg is a pain reliever that is used to treat chronic pain. Hydrocodone Watson 10/325 mg is an opioid analgesic, which means it relieves pain. It changes how your body perceives and responds to pain by acting on the brain. Do not use the extended-release type of Hydrocodone Watson 10/325 mg to treat pain that is minimal or will go away in a few days. This drug should not be used on a "as required" basis.
What are the side-effects of Hydrocodone?
- It is possible to have nausea, vomiting, constipation, lightheadedness, dizziness, or drowsiness. After you've been taking this drug for a while, some of these adverse effects may go away. Tell your doctor or pharmacist right away if any of these side effects persist or worsen.
- When rising gently from a sitting or laying posture, you can limit the danger of dizziness and lightheadedness.
- If you have any very serious adverse effects, such as fainting, fast/irregular heartbeat, severe dizziness, seizure, slow/shallow breathing, or severe drowsiness/difficulty waking up, seek medical help right away.
- This medicine seldom causes a severe allergic reaction. However, if you detect any symptoms of a major allergic response, such as a rash, itching/swelling, or seizures, seek medical attention right once.
What are the precautions to be taken?
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist about your medical history, especially if you have: brain disorders (such as head injury, tumours, seizures), breathing problems (such as asthma, sleep apnea, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease-COPD), gallbladder disease, kidney disease, liver disease, mental/mood disorders (such as confusion, depression, thoughts of suicide), gallbladder disease, kidney disease, liver disease, gallbladder disease, kidney disease, liver disease, gallbla (pancreatitis).
- Hydrocodone Watson 10/325 mg has been linked to a heart rhythm disorder (QT prolongation). QT prolongation can cause dangerous (occasionally fatal) fast/irregular heartbeat and other symptoms (including severe dizziness and fainting) that require immediate medical intervention.
- QT prolongation can also be exacerbated by low potassium or magnesium levels in the blood. If you use certain drugs (such as diuretics/"water pills") or have disorders like extreme sweating, diarrhoea, or vomiting, your risk may increase. Consult your doctor about how to use Hydrocodone Watson 325 mg safely.
In the US -
Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088 or at www.fda.gov/medwatch.
In Canada -
Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to Health Canada at 1-866-234-2345.
Tags- Hydrocodone 2.5/500 mg, Hydrocodone 5/500 mg, Hydrocodone 7.5/325 mg, Hydrocodone Waston 10/325 mg, Hydrocodone 10/500 mg, Lortab 10 mg, Methadone 5 mg, Methadone 10 mg, Morphine 15 mg, Morphine 30 mg , Oxycodone, Drug, Painkillers, Pain relivers, medical attention.